Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pure Kush...Courtesy of Breezy B...



Pure Kush: Indica Hybrid


Usually, when Breezy B smokes some indica it gets me super sleepy so I go straight to bed! But indicas also make me mad hungry for ice cream, cookies and Milky Ways so then I have to get out of bed and go eat until I'm not high anymore. So then I smoke more Indica just to fall asleep with a belly full of chocolate or maybe a turkey sam, depends on what's in the fridge. It's a vicious and delicious cycle that is too tasty to stop. My latest favorite? Pure Kush. The kushiest!


Pure Kush is a tasty indica with soft, fluffy, dark green buds highlighted by deep orange hairs and a has a subtle, distinct taste. Easy to break up and easy to burn, this kush practically smokes itself! The high is like a good mugger, sneaking up on you from out of the dark recesses of nothingness until you realize shit, I'm high as fuck! Or damn, I just got mugged! Either way, you are fucked up!


I recommend this delightful treat to help you sleep, eat or to simmer down any stomach pains or body aches. Worth the price and the trip to smoke-legal-California.


Pure Kush earns a Breezy B All-Star rating of Smooth Criminal!


breezy b